[webkit-dev] Memory leak or should I clear content of QWebPage?

Zongheng Zhou zongheng.zhou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:57:24 PDT 2009

Hi, all
I just built a program in QT webkit, and noticed that the memory usage of my
program grows 1 or 2 megabytes as I load each web page.

My program is quite simple. I defined a global variable:
QWebPage mypage;

Each time when a new URL request comes, I call the following to load the web
page:
mypage.mainFrame()->load(url);

Anybody knows whether this memory jump Is because of memory leak in webkit?
Or should I need to clear the content in "mypage" after each loading (I
don't find any API to do this)?

Thanks in advance.