[webkit-dev] status update: webkit gobject bindings [svn r46395]

Ryan Leavengood leavengood at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:46:23 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Maciej Stachowiak<mjs at apple.com> wrote:

> Luke, you need to stop sending long, rambling emails to the list.

For what it is worth, I completely agree with Maciej's statement. I am
not (yet) a committer and have no association with Apple or any of the
other WebKit "big guns" so I would hope my opinion would not be seen
as biased. Therefore I hope Luke can listen when I say I do not find
long rambling emails from anyone very useful or enlightening. I
imagine I am not alone.

Also as one of the main developers of the Haiku port of WebKit I have
found the project open and helpful to a small and somewhat obscure
port. This has inspired me to want to contribute back to WebKit in
general areas that can help everyone and not just my port. I find such
a tit-for-tat approach one of the great benefits of open source
development.

Ryan