[webkit-dev] document()->frame()->script()->globalObject()

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Jul 24 10:07:25 PDT 2009

On Jul 23, 2009, at 5:56 PM, Eric Seidel wrote:

> It sounds like you agree with me, that the Document should have a
> way to get to the JSDOMGlobalObject w/o having to go through the
> Frame. Am I understanding correctly?

Yes, Maciej is saying that the document could point to the
JSDOMWindow, which is a subclass of JSDOMGlobalObject, but that the
frame would be the logical owner of the JSDOMWindowShell. It’s a great
idea and a good way to have things work long-term, but it could be
challenging to do it in a clean way without introducing problems.

     -- Darin