[webkit-dev] HasStandardGetOwnPropertySlot

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Jul 22 17:46:44 PDT 2009

Never mind.  I've looked at the source, and understand enough to see
that that looks like a bad idea.  Autogen'd constructors seem to
always assume that the ConstructorTable will be non-empty, and thus
they need to have a custom getOwnPropertySlot.  So I'll leave the
autogen'd code for now.  It doesn't hurt that a superclass also
overrides createStructure().

Almost seems like these flags should be in a separate function, and
that there should be one shared createStructure().