[webkit-dev] Compiling WebKit (any flavor) for ARM

Ashok N N nna_misc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 03:55:24 PDT 2009

Hi,
  I've gone through some of the posts related to compiling WebKit for ARM but found them to be conflicting. One of them says that just setting the QMAKESPEC should work fine while others mentioned compiling the tool chain for cross compilation etc.
  Can somebody help me with any instructions for compiling WebKit for ARM? Also is there a guide to the build system being used? I see that build-webkit tries to identify the architecture etc and invoke specific build functions like buildQMakeQtProject() etc.

thanks,
ashok