[webkit-dev] How add the features of CE-HTML on webkit?

rekha rajan rl.rekha at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 03:41:53 PDT 2009

hi Charlie,
You can write checkout code in WebKit/WebCore/ folders how other properties
and methods are being implemented. Write the functions in c++/.h files and
property and method names in idl files. It will automatically generate the
files in Derived Sources folder during make. The properties and methods
mentioned in CEA2014 spec can be implemented the similar way. Just try to
check one property/method of DOM implementation in these folders and write
your functions accordingly. Dont forget to check .idl files which are key to
Javascript call methods/properties. To test all these properties/methods in
CEA2014, write some test.html files and check it.

hopefully these points will help you in your implementation.

Thanks and Regards,
Rekha