[webkit-dev] QWebElement not found in Qt 4.5.2

Ashok N N nna_misc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 00:20:14 PDT 2009

Hi,
  I am compiling QtWebKit for the first time with Qt 4.5.2. At the very end of compilation, I see linking errors for QWebElement (among others). And searching around I did not find the header file qwebelement.h included in Qt4.5.2. And searching online I found that QWebElement is released in Qt 4.6 (http://chaos.troll.no/~tavestbo/webkit/domapi/qwebelement.html).

  I was wondering how the current code is compilable in this situation? Is there a flag that can be set to disable this part of the code? The actual changes to WebKit were done in rev 42238.

thanks,
ashok