[webkit-dev] JS: Getter/Setter callbacks at Property level

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Mon Jul 20 09:14:19 PDT 2009

I was getting ready to try the first move from SpiderMonkey to Nitro,
and ran into a large problem.  Right now, all my getters and setters are
at the property level.  In the documentation I have, Nitro only seems to
put them at the object level.  This would force a huge refactoring of my
code (which I'm willing to do if I have to, I would just like to avoid
it as I have hundred or so objects.)

Is my documentation old, did I miss something, or am I stuck?  If I'm
stuck, is there any call to have this put into Nitro at some time in the
future?

[>] Brian