[webkit-dev] slowing down flash games, how?

Shi Yan billconan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 14:55:52 PDT 2009

hi guys,

i posted this on qtcenter, but i thought maybe i can get some help here.

i'm betting with my friend on a flash game. i told her that i can win,
but i can't. she is too awesome at that game.

ok, alright, i admit that i'm in love with her. i just want to impress
her or at least find a chance to talk to her. anyway, that is another
story.

now i want to play a little trick by slowing down the flash game so
that i can have more time to react and get a better score.

my idea is to slow down the qt browser (i'm using qwebkit), this plan
worked when i run the browser in the debug mode. my score improved,
but it is not enough.

i thought may be i can set some break point and pause the program once
i click some where on the screen, but i don't know if it is a good
idea, as switching between visual studio and the program also takes a
lot of time.

or how about when i click somewhere on the screen, i show a message
box and the program stops. and i click the button on the message box,
and then the browser can go on. so when the browser is paused, i can
have more time to make my decision on my next move in the game.

or anyone familiar with the webkit, is there any code i can heck to
slow down the flash plugin? thank you.