[webkit-dev] ENABLE_FORM_VALIDATION

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Mon Jul 13 10:47:00 PDT 2009

I agree.  We should formalize this as policy too in my opinion.  Maybe
something time-based, e.g., if you have an implementation of a new Web
technology that is going to take > (1month?) to implement, then the
feature should be landed inside ENABLE ifdefs (that can then be
removed when the feature is sufficiently far along).

dave