[webkit-dev] Patch process - let's make it better

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Mon Jul 13 03:11:15 PDT 2009

Hi Luke,

I think your webkit-dev emails are becoming disruptive. Sending
profanity-laced walls of text is not an appropriate use of this list.
Please find a way to communicate without annoying the rest of the
list, or I will ask the list administrators to "censor" you from the
mailing list for the period of at least a week.

Regards,
Maciej