[webkit-dev] Some trouble with cairo build on Windows

Ishikawa kazuhiko2003 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:43:16 PDT 2009

I was able to build cairo-webkit.dll on Win Vista Home with VS2005 Express.
2009/7/10

However, some trouble was found.

1.Compile Error.
[Cairo Build: WebFrame.cpp fails to compile]
http://www.nabble.com/Cairo-Build%3A-WebFrame.cpp-fails-to-compile-tp24032535p24032535.html

Therefore, I patched WebFrame.cpp as follows.

HRESULT STDMETHODCALLTYPE WebFrame::spoolPages(
    /* [in] */ HDC printDC,
    /* [in] */ UINT startPage,
    /* [in] */ UINT endPage,
    /* [retval][out] */ void* ctx)
{
#if PLATFORM(CAIRO)
	return E_FAIL;
#else
#end
}

Was this patch correct?

2.Found Link warning.

Linking...
   Creating library D:\WebKit\WebKitBuild\lib\WebKit.lib and object
D:\WebKit\WebKitBuild\lib\WebKit.exp
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMTD' conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

I did not correspond anything.
How should I correct it?

WinLauncher.exe by using my webkit.dll runs correctly
-Thanks Brent!!

Thanks,
Ishikawa