[webkit-dev] how to port webkit on mobile

Nilesh Patil vniles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:29:30 PDT 2009

Hi

Not sure what harware you are talking about ? Is it some board you are
talking about like OMAP3430 or so? If yes then probably you have done
all things
that are needed.  if not then , I consider this as linux Kernel as you
are talking about Gtk port.
I think you will need to have a proper boot up environment for this to
boot your kernel. Then obvious thing comes up to have all supporting
packages that
webkitgtk reqiures. You need to build them for your required platform.
Not sure which window manager you will be using ? if X11 then you  als
need corresponding libs and load them appropriately. (Probably you
must have done
this as you said you tested it on arm processor ).

Thanks & Regards
Niilesh