[webkit-dev] Iterating SunSpider

Mike Belshe mike at belshe.com
Tue Jul 7 15:10:03 PDT 2009

As I said, we can argue the mix of tests forever, but it is not useful.
 Yes, I would test using top-100 sites.  In the future, if a benchmark
claims to have a representative mix, it should document why.  Right?
Are you saying that you did see Regex as being such a high percentage of
javascript code?  If so, we're using very different mixes of content for our
tests.

Mike