[webkit-dev] Changes to prepare-ChangeLog

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Jul 7 10:44:24 PDT 2009

Oh, I did really like the idea of a prepare-ChangeLog "wizard" which
someone suggested.  Where it might ask you some of the relevant
questions instead of filling in boilerplate.

I continue to find it frustrating that I have to r- patches with bad
ChangeLogs. :)  I don't think that's so much contributer failure as it
is tools failure.  The tools should make it easy to do the "right
thing" and hard to post patches which are just gonna get r-'d.

-eric