[webkit-dev] How to write a "hello world" example in Webkit Gtk?

Hieu Le Trung hieult at Cybersoft-VN.com
Mon Jul 6 19:44:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

There is no WebKit in GTK, you must compile the WebKit and use the GtkLauncher in order to test the webkit.

You can try some GTK sample to see if GTK works well or not.

Regards,

-Hieu

From: webkit-dev-bounces at lists.webkit.org [mailto:webkit-dev-bounces at lists.webkit.org] On Behalf Of deuxliquid
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 8:37 AM
To: webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
Subject: [webkit-dev] How to write a "hello world" example in Webkit Gtk?

Hi all,
I have just installed Gtk-2.16.0 on my computer. Next, I must install webkit that base Gtk but I am not able. It seems Webkit is too big(?) so that it has number of errors.
I wonder if there is a Gtk that has already integrated webkit? Because I know Qt has also itegerated Webkit in it.
Can anybody help me to write a small example like "hello world" in Gtk Webkit?
Thank you in advance!
Hai

Lướt web nhanh hơn <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFnYXY0dG83BHRtX2RtZWNoA1RleHQgTGluawR0bV9sbmsDVTExMDM0NjgEdG1fbmV0A1lhaG9vIQ--/SIG=11ka86nha/**http%3A/downloads.yahoo.com/vn/internetexplorer/>
Internet Explorer 8 tối ưu hóa cho Yahoo!, tự động khởi động 2 trang bạn thích mỗi lần mở trình duyệt. Tải IE8 tại đây! (Miễn phí) <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFnYXY0dG83BHRtX2RtZWNoA1RleHQgTGluawR0bV9sbmsDVTExMDM0NjgEdG1fbmV0A1lhaG9vIQ--/SIG=11ka86nha/**http%3A/downloads.yahoo.com/vn/internetexplorer/>