[webkit-dev] How to write a "hello world" example in Webkit Gtk?

deuxliquid deuxliquid at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 18:36:59 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I have just installed Gtk-2.16.0 on my computer. Next, I must install webkit that base Gtk but I am not able. It seems Webkit is too big(?) so that it has number of errors.
I wonder if there is a Gtk that has already integrated webkit? Because I know Qt has also itegerated Webkit in it.
Can anybody help me to write a small example like "hello world" in Gtk Webkit?
Thank you in advance!
Hai

      "Yahoo! Mail nay nhanh và nhiều không gian thoáng hơn. Hãy trải nghiệm ngay hôm nay!
http://vn.mail.yahoo.com"