[webkit-dev] [Feature request] Bugzilla: default unassignee emails to per component.

tonikitoo (Antonio Gomes) tonikitoo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:10:22 PDT 2009

Hi Willian and Darin,

I am pretty familiarized to bugzilla ecosystem and use and I also agree w/
both of you that my proposal would not be an ideal solution... I am really
want to fire a discussion about improvements on it.

"Is getting emails the most practical way here for such ? If so, how do we
easily do this ?"

br

--
--Antonio Gomes