[webkit-dev] content policies

Brady Eidson beidson at apple.com
Mon Jul 6 17:01:57 PDT 2009

The WebKit API already leaves policy decisions up to it's client.

Check out WebPolicyDelegate which allows the client to make decisions
for individual resource requests based on the contents of the request,
and WebResourceLoadDelegates for the client to make decisions based on
the MIME type and other contents of the response.

I wonder if these are good enough for you to implement your feature in
your browser?

~Brady