[webkit-dev] Changes to prepare-ChangeLog

John Sullivan sullivan at apple.com
Fri Jul 3 11:51:33 PDT 2009

On Jul 2, 2009, at 12:40 AM, Eric Seidel wrote:

> Agreed.  Although, Darin Adler is about the only person I ever see
> fill in per-file/per-function information. :)

Darin is certainly more conscientious about this than most people, but
a quick glance at WebCore's ChangeLog shows that many other people
also fill in per-file/per-function information.

I've found this information invaluable on many occasions when tracking
down why a change was made, not just when.

John