[webkit-dev] Logo usage

Gustavo Noronha gns at gnome.org
Wed Jul 1 04:04:51 PDT 2009

Hey,

For various reasons, including the fact that the company I work
(http://www.collabora.co.uk/) for is designing a new website, and would
like to mention our involvement with WebKit, and that I wanted a more
beautiful icon for my epiphany-webkit package in Debian, I would like to
know what are the usage terms for the WebKit logo - the one with compass
in the box.

The best (for weird values of best) reference I could find up to now was
this thread in webkit-dev:

	http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.devel/4041

My question is: can we use the logo to refer to WebKit in the web site?
What if the logo is applied to something that uses WebKit as a
component, as is the case for epiphany-webkit?

Thanks,

--
Gustavo Noronha <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME contributor