[webkit-dev] Problems with Webkit built for arm platform.

rekha rajan rl.rekha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 01:18:40 PST 2009

Hi Veerabhadra,
   You have to export the following paths:
export FONT_CONFIG_PATH = //where ever your fonts folder  is residing on ARM
platform
export FONT_CONFIG_FILE = //where ever your fonts.conf file is residing
export PANGO_RC_FILE= //where ever your pango/pangorc file is residing

Try out this options and try to load the page.
best of luck

Thanks & Regards,
Rekha