[webkit-dev] Problems with the binaries

Frank Thomsen fth at trifork.com
Tue Jan 27 02:19:15 PST 2009

Hi there

I'm rather new to this so please excuse me if this is somewhat of a rhetoric question: I have been trying to build the source on my Windows XP with VS2005 for the past couple of days but I keep running into all kinds of trouble. So I decided to try just with the binaries. But alas, the binaries that I downloaded seems to be a COM-container but I can't register it with regsvr32.exe. Basically I don't care about the source code - I just need to use the webkit component in a project I am starting up, but how can I get the interfaces I need and instantiate objects without having them registered in the registry?

I hope someone can help me clear this up. Thanks in advance

/Frank