[webkit-dev] How can I compile WebKit on Mac

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Mon Jan 26 19:23:01 PST 2009

On 2009-01-26, at 19:19, ying lcs wrote:

> Can you please tell me how to compile WebKit source on Mac?
>
> I try this:
>
> /WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit-bash:
> ./WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit: No such file or directory
>
> But it said there is 'No such file or directory'
>
> Thank you for any pointers.

I suspect that you have changed into the WebKit directory after
checking out the source, so you'll want to run ./WebKitTools/Scripts/
build-webkit.  If this isn't the case, you're going to want to provide
more information so we have some idea what it is that you've done to
get in to this situation (how did you get the code?  which directory
are you running the command from? etc.)

- Mark