[webkit-dev] What's up with the Chromium bots?

Darin Fisher darin at google.com
Mon Jan 26 12:11:44 PST 2009

I don't know... this feels like a step back to me.  While we've made a ton
of progress upstreaming changes, we still have more to upstream before we'll
be able to build out of svn.webkit.org, so maybe disabling the bot
temporarily is the right answer.
On the topic of build systems, I don't think the Chromium changes brewing
there should matter much in the short term.  I think we should push ahead
making the scons build work and be useful.

If we do remove the bots from the front page, I hope everyone understands
that we intend to re-enable them ASAP.

-Darin