[webkit-dev] SVG pixel test failures (recent regressions?)

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Sun Jan 25 23:56:25 PST 2009

It looks to me like the pixel test failures are showing some real
regressions; they must be recent ones. For example, take a look at
this test.

     http://build.webkit.org/results/trunk-mac-intel-pixel/1625/svg/text/text-align-03-b-diffs.html

Does anyone know which code change caused that change in rendering? It
sure looks like it's a new bug. Hyatt, any ideas? Anyone else?

Here’s another curious one:

     http://build.webkit.org/results/trunk-mac-intel-pixel/1625/fast/table/form-with-table-style-diffs.html

Did we change the behavior of "display: table-row-group" in a way that
would make things marked with that display type disappear altogether?

Here’s a good page to start with: http://build.webkit.org/results/trunk-mac-intel-pixel/1625/results.html

     -- Darin