[webkit-dev] Some Questions about Squirrel Fish

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at inf.u-szeged.hu
Sat Jan 24 13:16:58 PST 2009

Hi!

>> - is there any port on top of ARM based platforms?

We can announce now that we have started to work on the ARM-JIT port of
WebKit here. We have implemented cachable function calls and exception
handling first, since these require communication between high level C++
functions and JIT code (i.e: modifing the return address in case of an
exception). Now we continue the work on other Squirrel Fish instructions,
but it will take a while to implement all of them.

Zoltan