[webkit-dev] Some Questions about Squirrel Fish

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Jan 21 12:47:06 PST 2009

Hi,

>> - Is there any validation test suite other than Sunspider that was used
>> validate the SquirrelFish JIT on x86 ?

SunSpider is performance benchmark not regression test. To run mozilla
regression test use the following command:

WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/run-javascriptcore-tests

Two performance tests are included in WebKit.
SunSpider:
WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/run-sunspider

Google v8:
WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/run-sunspider --v8

Alternatively you try out our WindScorpion suite
http://www.sed.hu/webkit/?page=downloads

Zoltan