[webkit-dev] Webkit plug-in on Linux

rekha rajan rl.rekha at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:43:27 PST 2009

Hi everybody,
 I am trying to develop a small plug-in on Webkit for LINUX using NPAPI's. I
copied a sample plug-in from mozilla webiste for plug-in. I compiled and
installed the plug-in in mozilla's plugin folders. When I try to execute
using Webkit, its able to detect the plug-in , but i am not able to call any
Javascript function which in turn executes the native code. Its giving an
error like:
console message: file:///home/simplePlugin/test.html @28: TypeError: Result
of expression 'embed.Open' [undefined] is not a function.

This is when I try to call the JS function Open. Is there any way to solve
this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Rekha