[webkit-dev] Unable to build WebCore for windows (debug_cairo) revision 39671

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:15:00 PST 2009

Girish,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:41 AM, Girish Dhamnekar
<dhamnekargirish at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using the version r39671 of webkit sources. I have followed the steps
> as mention at http://webkit.org along with
> http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingCairoOnWindows but i am getting errors
> while compiling the derived sources. Please guide me in resolving this
> issue.

It looks like the JavaScriptCoreGenerated or WebCoreGenerated projects
is failing.  Please find and attach the relevant build log.

My guess is that you did not follow the instructions, and are trying
to reuse an existing Cygwin installation that is missing gperf or
another utility.

-Brent