[webkit-dev] free lunch for a webCore dev?

eleith eleith at diffbot.com
Mon Jan 5 13:41:51 PST 2009

we've been trying to build what we assumed was a relatively simple app
using the webCore rendering engine, but we've run into some
complications.

we've haven't got much farther using online resources
(forums/mailing lists), so we'ld like to get some face to face advice.

we are out in the palo alto area, and we would be happy to offer a free
lunch if a webCore dev could just sit down with us, answer a few
questions and steer us in the right direction. (don't worry, we won't bring code
and we'll keep it informal and fun)

if you or someone you know might be interested, please respond to this
email with some information/background on your webCore experience.

we appreciate the help,

/leith