[webkit-dev] Getting more buildbots green

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Sat Jan 3 15:42:52 PST 2009

> I'd love to set up the skipped lists properly and fix enough bugs so
> that all our bots are green. Can you help? Maybe there are already bug
> reports about some of these.

Regarding the skipped list on Gtk+. There are some tests that work on my
machine that are failing on the buildbot. I would like to understand the
difference before adding them to the skipped list. On the other hand we end up
in mess when skipping some of the tests from within fast. To me it seems like
the result of some tests have impact on the others. E.g. when starting to Skip
one dom test we might need to add ~5 more and could unskip some others.

I'm committed to find the difference and get it green but time is the issue as I
have university stuff first, then paid work with varying degree of load and then
webkit... I'm not sure if we would win anything by making the buildbot
green...

The JavaScript tests are a mystery to me, it looks like we fail 6 jscore tests
and I have no idea why (and the TZ on the buildbot is set to Cupertino time
and the LC_ALL to C).

z.