[webkit-dev] The best way to send mouse events..?

Frank Thomsen fth at trifork.com
Fri Feb 27 01:40:36 PST 2009

Hi

I have webkit hosted in a hidden window, and I render it in a memory DC by sending it WM_PRINTCLIENT messages. But how do I send for example mouse events to it? I have tried with PostMessage but apparently windows tries to focus on the control receiving the event regardless of the control being disabled or not. This creates some problems with the rest of my application.

So how can I send mouse- and keyboard events directly to the webview without invoking some Windows-API? WebView.h is not part of the output when building webkit, so casting my IwebView* is apparently not an option.

Regards, Frank