[webkit-dev] strange behaviour when loading local webpage using file://

Jenson Lui jhnlui at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:52:13 PST 2009

Hello all,

        I encounter a strange problem.
I cross compile latest webkit engine and use it in my application.
When I try to load a web page from local using file://, instead of
rendering the html,
the actual html text is display, i.e. "<html..." is shown.
I try the lt-Gtklauncher in my target, same result.
However, when I try the x86 build of the same revision with the same html page.
The html page is rendered as normal.
I am using the same set of options when do the cross compile & x86 build.
I am not sure if there is anything wrong? Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks!

Regards,
Jenson