[webkit-dev] nested scopes

Raj Kiran Talusani rajkiran.talusani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 00:53:37 PST 2009

Darin,

You are right. I was using SpiderMonkey before switching to JavaScriptCore.
And i am developing on Android plaform. on Android, public API is not
compiled into the libraries.. so i am using kjs API from Interpreter.h. Is
there anyway i can implement scopes using the private/internal API. any
pointers?

Raj

PS: i had sent this mail to Android list, but didnot not get any response.
So i thought its better to talk to the original developers.

If you are wrapping JavaScriptCore you should use the public API, not the