[webkit-dev] How to show text message on browser

Nilesh Patil vniles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 00:15:31 PST 2009

Hi

Do you mean that you want to show it as a part of HTML page ( like how
its shown for 404).

If  Yes then i have the simpler way. Create some staic HTML pages with
good CSS styles ( i mean attractive styles) for appropriate errors.
These pages will contains
appropriate error message. Then just load them when error occurs. This
way you will have more control on how to show the message.

Thanks & Regards
Niilesh