[webkit-dev] I run "WebKit/make" but got error

nguyen hai deuxliquid at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 02:41:36 PST 2009

Hi all,
I run webkit on Fedora 9.
I went to WebKit folder and did some things:
+ typed "./autogen.sh" : Ok
+ typed : "make" but got an error:

WebCore/platform/network/soup/CookieJarSoup.cpp:48: error: ‘jar’ was not declared in this scope
WebCore/platform/network/soup/CookieJarSoup.cpp:48: error: ‘getCookieJar’ was not declared in this scope
WebCore/platform/network/soup/CookieJarSoup.cpp:53: error: ‘soup_cookie_jar_get_cookies’ was not declared in this scope
WebCore/platform/network/soup/CookieJarSoup.cpp: In function ‘bool WebCore::cookiesEnabled(const WebCore::Document*)’:
WebCore/platform/network/soup/CookieJarSoup.cpp:64: error: ‘getCookieJar’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [WebCore/platform/network/soup/libWebCore_la-CookieJarSoup.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/WebKit'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[root at localhost WebKit]#

I attached screenshot of error in this letter.
Who can help me to solve this error?
thanks in advance
Hai

      Đặt ngay địa chỉ email mới!
Lấy ngay địa chỉ email bạn từng muốn có trước khi có người khác nhanh tay hơn!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/vn/