[webkit-dev] How can I install QT or GTK on my Linux?

nguyen hai deuxliquid at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 07:40:34 PST 2009

   Hi all,This is error when I built webkit on ubuntu 8.04:      longhai at ubuntu:~/WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts$ ./build-webkit Unsupported platform, can't determine built library locations. at /home/longhai/WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/webkitdirs.pm line 405. As Csaba wrote, I must install QT and GTK on my system. But I don't know how to install it. Can you indicate some steps about QT and GTK? thanks very much Hai

      Bạn có blog trên Yahoo! 360plus chưa?
Đăng ký.
http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/