[webkit-dev] How to handle error response on the browser when the HTTP request fails

Nitin Walke nitwalke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:34:57 PST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. I added delegate method in
FrameloaderClient::dispatchDidFailLoading for GTK, however,
noticed that the control flow never reached there - either in case of
successful response or for http error like server not found etc.
Then I added some debug code in FrameloaderClient::dispatchDidFailLoading
for GTK; and found that the control flow does not reach there.

Am I missing something here? Your inputs will be appreciated.

Regards,
Nitin