[webkit-dev] Mouse pointer change on mouse over

Rick graham.rick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 05:39:35 PST 2009

SVG has a cursor attribute, see http://w3.org/tr/svg that you place on
elements in the markup to define alternate cursors when the mouse is
hovering over an element.

I'll let you look it up yourself, but I strongly suspect that HTML has
the same, that the default for a link object is the pointer cursor,
and that you can change this behaviour with CSS or inline markup.

If your requirement is to know where in the code this event is
captured, I cannot help you.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 7:43 AM, Braganza Roberts
<braganzasam.roberts at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to this webkit-dev list.
>
> I wanted to know, how does the mouse pointer changes when the mouse is moved
> over a link or a button in a Web page.
> Where does the mouse over event gets captured on any element on html ?
>

> Regards,
> Sam.

Cheers!
Rick