[webkit-dev] What is a different between Cygwin/home/[user]/webkit and other directories in Cygwin?

nguyen hai -cuncon deuxliquid at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 00:56:11 PST 2009

Hi everybody!I want to thank you for taking the time to solve my problems recent days.As I said, I am very new to Webkit or Cygwin or others. My first problem during build webkit as followed:   + installed Cygwin to C:\ drive, then I open "Cygwin/home" folder. There is "Admin" folder in it (I named my computer is admin)   + I made a new folder in Cygwin/home. It named "hai" folder (my name). Then I downloaded and extracted webkit to "hai" folder   + Then, I entered to "hai" folder and typed "update-webkit" or "build-webkit". A "command not found" message displayed Followed your help, I extracted webkit into C:\Cygwin/home/admin (admin folder is default folder that is created when I installed Cygwin. In additional, "admin" is the name of my computer)Then, I followed the instructions of webkit.org, I typed "webkit/WebKitTools/Scripts/update-webkit" or "webkit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit". Everything is fine. The "update-webkit" process run well.Now,
 I wonder if what special is in the "Cygwin/home/[user]/" ("user" folder is default folder that belongs user of computer)?Can someone explain that thing?Thank you in advanced!Hai

      Xem hình có âm mới với ông Bụt và cô Tấm…! Tải phiên bản Yahoo! Messenger mới nhất bằng tiếng Việt tại đây.
http://vn.messenger.yahoo.com