[webkit-dev] How to reduce the size of my dll

cui.yuan2 at zte.com.cn cui.yuan2 at zte.com.cn
Mon Feb 9 21:05:23 PST 2009

Hi all:

Currently I'm trying to build webkit in my own VS2005 project. (Makeing a
new project ,then adding the source file to it and doing  some necessary
changes) The size of webkit.dll I got is 107m,and seems too large. I
observe the same dll in safari for windows is less than 5m. So, I want to
know how I can reduce the size of my dll file, need some settings or
change the platform?

Any help from you will be appreciated.

Thanks & best regards
Cui Yuan

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.