[webkit-dev] Bi-directional communication between GTK+ and WebKit?

Andrew S. Townley ast at atownley.org
Sun Feb 8 03:44:12 PST 2009

Hi,

I've been looking into this question on and off for a while now, but I
haven't found any good answers.  I've seen some applications using
JavaScript/JSON/etc, but they also seem somewhat brittle (for example, I
can't run the current version of gwibber with SVN head of Webkit because
something broke).

Someone, somewhere obviously has a plan for how this is really supposed
to work, and I'm wondering if they would mind sharing it, or if anyone
could provide or point to recommendations on how this should be done.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

ast
--
Andrew S. Townley <ast at atownley.org>