[webkit-dev] build system for wince port

Patrick Roland Gansterer paroga at paroga.com
Thu Dec 24 01:51:43 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 02:53:18, Adam Barth:
> Please try to avoid this option if at all possible.  The number of
> build systems in the tree is out of control already.
Are there any plans to cleanup and use only one?

> I'm worried that the port will rot without an active maintainer, no
> matter which build system you choose.
If i choose my preferred solution, there will be many changes in the current
sln/vcproj/vsprops files. Who is maintaining this files at the moment? I'd
like to hear his/her opinion on this before.

- Patrick