[webkit-dev] How to add a new interface for ObjC bindings?

Jian Li jianli at chromium.org
Tue Dec 22 18:54:29 PST 2009

Thanks for all your information. Do you mean to add files into
MigrateHeaders.make as the following?
    $(PRIVATE_HEADERS_DIR)/DOMBlob.h \
    $(INTERNAL_HEADERS_DIR)/DOMBlobInternal.h \

What's the difference between adding into PRIVATE_HEADERS_DIR and adding
into PUBLIC_HEADERS_DIR? Blob interface is indeed the new superclass
introduced for the existing File interface per the File API spec. Since File
has already been added into PUBLIC_HEADERS_DIR, do we need to do the same
thing for Blob?

I still can't get the generated DOMBlob.h and DOMBlobInternal.h copied into
PrivateHeaders of WebCore.framework. From the build output, I can see that
PBXCp is called for DOMFile.h, but not for DOMBlob.h. Do I need to change
other script file or makefile? Or I should change WebCore.xcodeproj to add
the generated header files. If so, which group should I add to?