[webkit-dev] Skipping Flakey Tests

Peter Kasting pkasting at google.com
Mon Dec 21 18:30:57 PST 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Dirk Pranke <dpranke at chromium.org> wrote:

> The Chromium framework doesn't look at the Skipped files, but does
> look at the Safari Win baselines (we'll use those if we don't find a
> better match).
>
> Given all that, Darin, what were you suggesting when you said "Let's fix
> that"?

I assumed it meant "There should be a distinction between all-Win-platforms
baselines and Safari/Win-only baselines", and then we could make the
Chromium harness look at the former but not the latter, and put this
particular case into the latter.

I have no idea who's making that change, or whatever other change we decide
on, though.

PK