[webkit-dev] Style for Gtk/Qt code

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Mon Dec 21 00:29:22 PST 2009

I should make clear that I'm pretty much happy with whatever is
decided in this thread.  I am however unhappy with the current
situation where the style-bot creates false-positives or things which
appear to some as false-positives.  Which is why I think it's
important we reach consensus and update our tools as necessary. :)