[webkit-dev] focus ring on clicked links - new?

Ted Wood coolfactor at mac.com
Fri Dec 18 11:48:09 PST 2009

I'm new to the list, and I wanted to provide and get some feedback regarding what appears to be a new feature in the latest WebKit nightly… focus rings on clicked anchors. I know WebKit has supported focus rings for a while, but has resisted displaying them like IE and Firefox does when clicking links. I personally detest that behavior, but I realize that focus rings provide some useful visual feedback for those that desire it.

Is the display of the focus rings on clicked links a regression or new behavior?

Thanks,

~Ted