[webkit-dev] Should we put the webkit.org mailing lists on Gmane?

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Mon Dec 14 18:47:50 PST 2009

On Jun 13, 2009, at 9:00 AM, Adam Roben wrote:

> I think it would be good to put our mailing lists on Gmane (including importing the archives of the lists).

The lists are now all on Gmane. Archives for the newer lists have not been imported, but Gmane already has data going back to July 2009. The newsgroups all fall under the "gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit" prefix, to match the already-existing gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.devel group. The group names (and their equivalent lists.webkit.org lists) are:

gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.
    devel (webkit-dev)
    gtk (webkit-gtk)
    jobs (webkit-jobs)
    qt (webkit-qt)
    user (webkit-help)

("user" was chosen by the Gmane administrators, presumably to match other projects' groups.)

-Adam