[webkit-dev] Tree red, unsure how to proceed

Adele Peterson adele at apple.com
Mon Dec 14 01:05:56 PST 2009

Most platforms are passing now, except for Windows.  I tried adding platform/win results, but that didn't work.  I will look again tomorrow morning and try to figure this out.  If someone has an idea of how to fix the Windows results before then, feel free to do so.  I'm not sure how these tests ever passed on Windows.

- Adele